Dray & Associates, Inc. is one of the most respected names in Human-Centered Design (HCD) and User Experience (UX) Consulting and Research Worldwide
Since 1993, we have helped clients make successful interactive products, systems, and services based on deep understanding of their customers’ and users’ needs, behavior, and contexts. We work with our clients’ product planning and design teams to:
- Make sure that their products are useful, usable, desirable, and engaging
- Improve the fit of their products with people’s lives and contexts
- Clearly define their audience or potential audience
- Generate and evaluate opportunities for innovation, at levels from fundamental concepts, to features and functionality, to interaction design
Our collaborative approach ensures that our studies provide constructive guidance, ranging from product concept, positioning, and perceived value, to interaction design and usability, depending on the need. We also help our clients identify opportunities for human-centered innovation.
Submit an article to our forum
Evaluation and Usability is a forum that we edit in <interactions>, the magazine of the Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Group in Computer Human Interaction (SIGCHI). We invite authors from the user experience professions to contact us about possible articles.
Forum articles available online include:
- David Siegel and Susan Dray, A Professional Empiricist Manifesto, the inaugural article for the forum. (Get Article)
- Dennis Wixon, Measuring Fun, Trust, Confidence, and Other Ethereal Constructs: It Isn’t That Hard (Get Article)
- Leanna Gringas, In Defense of Doing it the Hard Way (Get Article)
- David Siegel, The Role of Enticing Design in Usability (available soon)
We invite others interested in submitting articles for this forum to contact us.