There are a lot of user experience consultancies these days. Why should you work with us?
We’re very experienced.
- We are pioneers of Human-Centered Design, who have contributed for many years to the advancement of professional practice. (See bios)
- Because we are a small firm, our clients benefit from working directly with recognized leaders in User Experience and Human-Centered Design research.
- Our depth of experience allows us to customize our approach to fit clients’ differing needs and realities. We know the strengths and limitations of research approaches, and tailor them to meet the methodological challenges of each project.
We deliver actionable insights.
- We make sure that our work addresses the real challenges our clients are facing, by taking into account things like the strategic business environment, technical constraints, and the design issues that their products raise.
- We collaborate closely with clients, both in planning and conducting the research as well as in communicating findings and recommendations, to help make the research impactful in their organizations.
We support our clients in learning and adopting human-centered design practices.
- Regardless of whether a project includes formal training, we look for opportunities to incorporate coaching and mentoring into our projects.
We thrive on challenge.
- We have a long, successful track record of complex, challenging projects.
- We apply the same resourcefulness and commitment to all projects large and small.
- We work on interactive products and systems of all kinds, ranging from software to hardware, from websites to applications to complex enterprise systems.
- We are adept at zeroing in on the unique design challenges in different product spaces.
- We have personally worked in 25 countries, and can handle international projects large and small.